GTX 16 3,200 lbs 1600 kg
GTX 18 3,600 lbs 1800 kg
GTX 20 4,000 lbs 2000 kg
The 90o turn steer axle on the GTX allows for the tightest turn in the industry. Having the pivot point centered between both drive wheels while using dual motors, the GTX provides the tightest possible turn radius.
Driving with remarkable acceleration, gradeability, and stability is always available with the GTX or GEX16-20s. Each motors’ speed and direction is proportionally regulated by the steer tyre position. A ZERO TURN STEER AXLE enables 101% perfect turning radius on a GEX16-20s.
Smooth Control + Easy Operation =
Operator Confidence & Optimum Comfort
GTX/GEX STANDARD FEATURES & BENEFITS
HEAVY DUTY AC DRIVE MOTORS & AXLES
Fewer Parts & Minimum Wear = Less Downtime and Cost = Higher Return on Investment
- Thermal protection
- Stall protection
- Suitable for wet applications
- Dual/powered reversing for tight turns
REGENERATIVE & WET DISC BRAKES
Three Forms of Regenerative Braking
- Accelerator release. (Proportional to accelerator position)
- Change of direction. (Proportional to accelerator position)
- Service brake. (Foot Brake)
Wet Disc Brakes
- Enclosed and oil cooled for smooth, quiet operation.
- Built with long life lining material.
- Less downtime.
100% AC SYSTEM
- Rivals IC truck performance in speed, acceleration and gradeability.
- Protects your investment. The motor temperature is always monitored, in case of overheating the motors performance will automatically be reduced.
- GTX/GEX 16 can accommodate 500 Ah battery.
- GTX/GEX 18/20s can accommodate 625 Ah battery.
- The rear control cover is held in place by two retainers for easy service access from a standing position. On board diagnostics allow servicing mechanic to check fault codes via display without service tool.
RUGGED UPRIGHT AND CARRIAGE
Hydraulic Cushioning Valves
- Silent Staging Reduces Shock & Vibration.
Nested I-channel Upright Rails
- Robust and warp resistant design
- Smooth transitions between the upright stages
- Wide vision window
- Nested & interlocked cold rolled rails for strength & stability
- Canted/angled totally sealed roller bearings - friction free
- 6- Canted carriage rollers are standard
POWERED REVERSING DRIVE MOTORS & ZERO TURN STEER AXLE (on GEX)
Pivot Point Between Drive Tyres
- Zero turn steer axle provides the tightest possible turning radius.
Twin motor drive
- Provides added traction, especially on wet or uneven surfaces.
Anti scuff protection
- Inside wheel power reverses in tight turn preventing scuffing of steer tyres like conventional 4-wheel trucks.
- Relays steer tyre position to control.
Low center of gravity
- low positioning of battery between the axles gives a low center of gravity for optimum stability.
Speed control when cornering
- Reduces truck travel speed in turns.
INTERACTIVE LCD DASH DISPLAY
- The operator can select from 4 pre-set performance modes.
- Additional adjustments can be made to maximize performance in certain operations.
- Indicates the current alarm code and stores previous alarm codes for quick access.
- Certain adjustments are password protected to allow only authorized operators to make adjustments.
- Wet Disc Brakes
- Single Aux Valve
- Tilt Steer Column
- 90° Steer Axle GTX / 101° Steer Axle GEX
- Regenerative Braking
- Superelastic Tyres
- Hood Mounted Levers
- Vinyl Full Suspension Seat
- Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Power Reversing Drive Motors
- OHG Mounted 12 Volt Head Lights
- Programmable, LCD Dash Display
- 100% AC (drive and pump control)
- Turn signal lamp (front)
- Back-up alarm
- Combination lamp (back)
- Side battery removal w/ Rollers
- Hi-Lo and Triplex uprights
- Double Aux Valves
- Cold Storage with Heaters
- Cloth Full Suspension Seat
- Various Cab-Versions
- Fork positioner